Specialists for Polystyrene Foam Walls in South East Suburbs of Melbourne
We provide unique ideas for strengthening the building and decorating the façade to residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Our wall cladding services are considered as the best in Melbourne due to the specialized techniques, advanced technology materials & tools, precision, and value-for-money. We offer safe and modern Polystyrene Wall Cladding Systems.
Rendered Polystyrene foam walls have become a popular choice for external cladding in Melbourne due to their advantages on the economic and aesthetic fronts.
Polystyrene foam work wonders for your residential and commercial buildings
We install cladding panels in accordance with the necessary regulations to ensure that they exhibit superior performance while putting to use their inherent qualities:
- Added Strength – They are strong and can resist impact very well, and so, the strength and functionality of your building get amplified.
- Thermal benefits – They absorb the heat and pass only the judicious amount of the same to the interiors, therefore, your home remains cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Energy-efficient – They reduce the electricity consumption required for heating and cooling your home and office.
- Protective layer – They act as a protective shield against heat, rain, snow, wind, hailstorm, and other natural phenomena.
- Sound insulation – They restrict the movement of sound both from inside and outside, therefore, giving you both privacy and peace.
- Long-lasting – They can withstand all types of weather conditions and external forces and remain as good as new for a long time.
- Light-weight – They are not very heavy in weight, which means there is no additional burden on the exteriors of your property.
- Curb appeal – They make the outer walls look beautiful and thereby increase the curb appeal and resale value of your home.
As Polystyrene foam panels are applied to the exteriors of your building, they provide support to the brick and stone walls. However, it doesn’t mean that they are any less useful for other kinds of exterior surfaces as they work equally well with walls made of concrete blocks, timber and other materials as well.
There are two types of polystyrene foam – Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and Extruded Polystyrene (XPS), from which we would select the one which is appropriate for your needs. Polystyrene Wall Cladding System is widely preferred for residential buildings.
Once the wall cladding is complete, we can also render and coat the walls made of Polystyrene foam in Dandenong and other parts of Melbourne.